Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FIRST ONE







Well ..it took me a lot many days but only one pathetic movie to start writing what i feel about things..I must say that the thought of writing a blog always crossed my mind.. but only as a passing thought... Now I Finally am starting this hoping that at least my friends will read it and those who read it become my friends!!Its going to be a very very normal blog in which I will write about my experiences which might not be alien to many of us... and if u agree with me and share the same thoughts.. then gotcha!! i got here first!! OK then lets begin....
My inspiration....AS I said earlier it took me one pathetic movie to start writing this... i think it wouldnt be fair if i name it... but at the end of this paragraph it will be any body's guess,,,, well on a fine Sunday evening me and my brother decided to have a nice time watching this new release which starred 2 respectable actors, and 1 not so respectable one!! we went to the theatre, it was jam packed.. i thought thank god we had booked the tickets in advance!(it took me 30 mins to regret doing that)...so it began... good faces in and around the movie.. wow.. i thought i got my money's worth... but by the time i forgot the last name in the credits the definition of claustrophobia started running through my head.. i just wanted to break away and run out... b'coz after the first half an hour the story was so very predictable and pathetic that i just felt nauseatic...and furthermore i went in expecting a 2 hour movie... SURPRISE SURPRISE!! the director thought it would be unfair for the public if they got only 2 hours of airconditioning and upholstered couches when they were paying so much!! well normally i would have thanked him.. but.......
i don't understand why are the Indian directors (or this one i should say) are fixated with love stories.. this movie need not have been a love story.. an out and out action thriller wud have been the best genre... but being born and brought up in bollywood.. he couldn't resist...so be it... i love the directors who make movies claiming that they are out and out bollywood masala movies... i love watching that genre.. but wen u say it is a "HARD HITTING REALITY" stuff... man it was HARD to digest, HITTING a certain group of people inappropriately, this was the only REALITY about the movie....
OK.. a very basic question... why does one go for a movie?? (here i m talking about people apart from those sitting in the corner seats i mean;no offences meant,carry on!) well to get entertained.. right? OK some will say cinema should make u think..yes i agree with that too... personally RDB is a movie i admire.. it makes u think.. and think good... sadly the movie i am talkin here is directed by a person who was the writer of RDB.. still the thoughts that come to ur mind aftr watching this movie are nowhere near to those that come to your mind after watching RDB...aw i think if even 10 people read this.. i have caused the producer enough loss so that he sues me... so Mr.producer nothing personal.. i love u as a director.. i loved even the most pathetic film u directed(the last one)!!
Pavan Wani

Create your badge

2 comments:

  1. M happy to hav not seen d movie... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..i thought i posted a comment earlier but it seems to have disappered!!
    anyways..cong for starting a blog..:-)
    and second...good we got the review!!..but i will miss my weekly meditaion classes now...
    i have realised that watchign hindi movies is like going to an three hour meditation sesseion...dnt think..dnt let a single thought come...and just enjoy the movie as it is!!
    Will follow ur blog..

    ReplyDelete